- Conferred: BA English Literature, University of California at Santa Cruz
- 2010: Technical Communication Sequence, University of California at Berkeley, Extension
- 2017: Web and Interactive Media Design Certificate, University of California at Santa Cruz, Extension
- 2005: Computer Hardware, Peralta Community College
- 2004: Java Programming, Sun Microsystems via Peralta Community College
- 2013: Information Architecture Certificate, Society for Technical Communication
- 2011: Content Management Certificate, Society for Technical Communication
- 2010: Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA), Society for Technical Communication
- 2006: Certified Support Professional, Impact Learning Systems International
- 2003: ATG Certified Relationship Manager Developer, ATG
- Current Chapter Member: Society for Technical Communication
- Current Chapter Member: Bay Area Editors’ Forum (BAEF)
Thanks to the Gallup Corporation’s analysis, I can objectively present my five key talents. I don’t try to embody these strengths, they are just naturally the most important parts of who I am.
- Input – I love collecting information.
- Learner – I love to learn.
- Restorative – I love to solve problems, especially to help others.
- Intellection – I love to think.
- Ideation – I love collecting and connecting ideas.